Thursday, May 5, 2011

HAVE WAUNAKEE BUYERS?
Hello to all my KW friends--I’m hoping you can help me get my home sold. Dave and I are trying to sell my home in Waunakee. It’s a great location close to the elementary school and I have done a ton of updates. It’s a great home for a first time buyer. More pictures will come soon! I’m having an Open House this Saturday and Sunday 10-2pm. kjasper@waterstonemortgage.com

http://scwmls.fnismls.com/publink/default.aspx?GUID=71804d2e-267f-4d4a-b819-053da8656bb5&Report=Yes

RENTAL NEEDED
We have a client that is moving here for their job but needs a month to month rental for 3-6 months. They would prefer a place on the South or West side of Madison, around $700/month. Any leads/help is greatly appreciated! Thanks! christyjackson@kw.com

BUYER NEEDED
This is my parents' home, listed with a competitor. It would mean a LOT to me if a Keller Williams agent sold this home! Please find a Buyer!!! Thanks, Pat Lease. please@kw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment