Friday, June 22, 2012

JENNY PERSHA's eEDGE APPOINTMENTS ON HOLD
Thank you everyone for being flexible with me this week in scheduling appointments. My uncle did pass away last night, so my schedule for the next week is up in the air until the service (out of town) is set. As soon as I know my schedule I will be able to get everyone scheduled quickly. Please contact Jenny Persha at jpersha@kw.com if you have any questions. Thanks!


HAVE A SHOWINGTIME SNAFU?Hello Team,

I've heard some complaints about our showing line and I have contacted the account manager to let them know we are experiencing some problems. If you have a complaint or concern that they should address please let Sheri White or Jessica Fox know so that we can get it resolved as soon as possible. The more specific you can be, the better, because they record calls and they can go back to a particular listing and listen to the conversations.

Thanks for your feedback!

JUNE SOCIAL REMINDER


No comments:

Post a Comment