Wednesday, June 27, 2012

OPEN HOUSES AVAILABLE--SWAIN
Hello All! We have the following opens available for this weekend:

1) Hawthorn Hill / Single Family Style Condos / 6812 Redspire Lane, Deforest / MLS# 1634029 / $249,900 - A Rare Find!

2) The Crossing Condos / 16 Pond View Way, Fitchburg / Only 3 NEW Units remain / MLS# 1642315 / $266,200 - $284,200

Let me know if you are interested. Thank you! -- Stacey McWilliams, staceymcwilliams@kw.com

KW COACHING SKILLS CAMP OPPORTUNITY
Hi All -- I paid the fee to go to this KW camp starting Monday, July 23, through noon on Wed. July 25. Now I can't go for family reasons! There are no refunds and the price was $700. I can, however, TRANSFER my reservation to another KW agent.

Have you ever wanted to see what your coaching potential is? This would be a great opportunity and I would be willing to transfer it to you for less than half what I paid -- just $300!

Email me immediately with your interest and I'll get you all the details. -- Kate Speer Ely, katespeerely@kw.com




No comments:

Post a Comment